[Coco] OLD Goodman post/Smartwatch external battery?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed Nov 15 03:26:37 EST 2006

Since the list is being all quiet... ;-)

Does anyone have old archives of the Princeton list?  I was glancing
through old news and mail files, and found a post by Dr. Goodman about
converting other Smartwatches into the E varient the CoCo likes.  He
refers to an earlier article where he described wiring an external
battery up to a Smartwatch.

And my Smartwatch's battery is most dead.

I have found archives on the net, but they don't go back that far. :-(

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
   --- Yacko