[Coco] CoCo Gallery

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Sat Nov 11 23:43:22 EST 2006

The CoCo Gallery @ www.coco3.com is back.  I was doing maintenance
last week and some database-driven site components were temporarily down.

By the way, when you join the CoCo Gallery, you get a free photo
album for uploading/publishing all of your CoCo pictures.  Do you
have any past CoCo Fest pictures?  Please contribute to the growing
gallery of CoCo history by sharing any CoCo pictures you might have
in the shoeboxes.  You can add captions, resize, and do other
preparations on your uploaded pictures.

www.coco3.com/gallery

Also, there has never been a time where I sold my software or CoCo
Collection CD for so cheap as now.  Check the prices out and try to
grab something this week before I restore the original prices.  The
Rainbow IDE and Portal-9 IDE usually have a cost associated with
years of hard labor creating those apps, so the $9.95 prices should
get your attention pretty quick.  www.rainbowide.com

Enjoy

Roger Taylore

--