[Coco] Virtual Hard Disk

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue May 30 10:01:30 EDT 2006

Alan,
if you're using the disk rom image that is available called RGBDOS, you can
use part of the VHD for RSDOS. You will need to install the emu.dr driver
and descriptor into the OS9Boot file to use it for OS9.

There's a modified version of the RGBDOS disk image available that was
created especially for the emulator.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.