[Coco] Transplanting 512K RAM expansion?

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Thu May 25 15:16:55 EDT 2006

I could still not find it, so I consulted a CoCo3 schematic I found on the
web. Apparantly, C65 and C66 are associated with the GIME. After some
looking around I finally found them both underneath the keyboard, diagonally
below IC10 and IC6 (GIME)! I guess I must have a pretty weird CoCo3-board.

But thanks for your kind assistance and the test program...

Cheers,

Fedor