[Coco] RGB to S-Video adapter Coco 3

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Wed May 24 14:45:08 EDT 2006

Hi Chris,

Thanks. Would that mean, in theory, that one can take a CoCo3 that normally
sends an NTSC signal through its antenna cable and composite video outputs,
hook up the adapter to the RGB output and have the screen displayed on a PAL
television?

I think I would be interested in this even if it would mean having to send
it back and forth a couple of times. What do you think?

Cheers,

Fedor