[Coco] NitrOS-9 Level 3!?

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Wed May 17 19:56:20 EDT 2006

Leon,

I miss typed. Nitros9 is still at level2. There was an update released at the end
of april. In my mind I combined that with a reference to l3 somewhere in the CVS
repository and proclaimed a new revision. :-) There are however a number of changes
and you do need to be careful about changes.

I would like to suggest that the nitros9 developers include a "changes" file when
releasing changes. This would be a big help to people when upgrading or even thinking
of upgrading. With the changes file it would have been clear that the boot modules
had been renamed. It could also be used by people to determine if there are any
changes that would effect them.

I also have another error in my last post. I stated that the CF card I got yesterday
wasn't working properly with hdb and WAS working properly with nitros. As it turns out
this is not the case. After I sent that email there was MASSIVE corruption of the nitros
filesystem on the CF card. I have since returned it. :-(

Frank