[Coco] nitros9.org

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Wed May 17 00:54:38 EDT 2006

Chris,

I've been using the "old" os9gen that I have. I've copied the build scripts
and bootlists that cloud9 put on the CF card for me to the new card. I've fixed
up the scripts and bootlists with the correct paths for the drivers and whether
or not I boot with a "boot" floppy or from hdb the result is the same. all seems
well at first. I get a line and a half of dots. (.) and then it starts to load modules
for about two and a half lines. At this point all seems well and normal. At the
end of the module list it list i2x0. At this point it should continue with a capital
c (C) and then finish booting. In my case it displays t*j (i2xot*j) and then displays
"boot failed". I've tried booting with both sysgo files included with nitros and the
result is the same. I've run ident on the two sysgo files and they show up as being
good.

Frank