[Color Computer] [Coco] new CoCo games

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Mon May 15 13:32:47 EDT 2006

At 09:02 AM 5/15/2006, you wrote:
> >Also, we probably already have the game itself (Calixo Island?) in
> >binary runable form, so the idea here would be to create a brand new
> >game using his main routines.  Maybe some kind of template can be
> >designed so that other authors could write their own graphics adventure
> >without having to start from scratch.
>
>I planned on using it to get some stuff up and running quick and then
>create alternate routines in C for portability.
>
>I'll try to pass on any demo/test source I write or type in so it can
>be included with your IDE.  Any peticular email address you want it
>sent to  or should I just post it in the files on Yahoo?

webmaster at coco3.com will do.

Come to think of it, I plan on putting a source code and IDE project depot
on the site soon.  This should help get others involved in projects and
maybe pick up where somebody else left off or gave up.  :)  Not exactly
what I call a SourceForge or whatever, but I'm sure I can come up with some
system for keeping up with the latest source code for projects.

--
Roger Taylor