[Coco] new CoCo games

Brian Palmer bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au
Sat May 13 21:34:57 EDT 2006

Hi Roger,

If you complete the game, Of course we would be interested, I for 1, say a
definite YES, What we lack in the coco community, is new Kick ass games,
Doesn't matter if It's Arcade, Graphics/Adventure, or what ever, as long as
we see new material.
I would love to write games for the coco 3, But I'm still a long way off,
doing that in assembly, Still have a lot to learn yet, before I can even
attempt such a job.
If we want old time coco users to come back, We need new Games to go with
all the great Hardware being done for the coco 3. Since If they can do that
for the old crappy Crumble door C-64, Then for sure we can do stuff, That
still leaves the C-64 way behind in Graphics and Power.
So come on Guys and Gals, Lets help encourage Roger to complete this game.

Viva Le Coco

Briza