[Coco] [Color Computer] What the hell is this ==> rjrttyat aoldot com

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Fri May 12 15:04:41 EDT 2006

  Well, all I know is, it works. I found it on a JS website and copied as
is, made the changes to the variables and used it. I don't know enough about
this type of language to carry an intelligent conversation about it. I see
where I made an erroneous statement about Java. DOH! It says right there
it's JavaScript.
  I think I kinda understand how this one works. Sort of like using strings
in B09 and passing them to another routine to use it, yes?
  I suppose I should study this stuff. Perhaps I could use it to my
advantage on my websites. I need a simple shopping cart.

George