[Coco] 6809 opcode map

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Tue May 9 20:56:57 EDT 2006

Kevin:

I don't know if he worked on the design of the 6809, but I
know Charles Melear, the moderator of the 68300 group on
Yahoo and Motorola/Freescale employee, knows alot about
the 6809 and may be someone you may want to talk to.

As a matter of fact, he was the person at Motorola who
wrote the App. Note for using two 6809 CPU's.  I have to
dig out my copy and see if there is a place I can save it
for archival purposes.  I should check with Charlie first
about that though.

-Jim