[Coco] OT: TANDY 1000 HX

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 21:45:02 EDT 2006

Ok, I know, I should be asking this on the 1000 list- and I will.
I just got a 1000HX up and running today, but it came with no software. Can
anyone send me out the Deskmate disk and the Dos disk that came with them
(Copies ok also)? I know I can download off the net, but right now, I only
have an HD disk in this XP machine and can't get a DD disk copied (no
media). I am willing to pay for it or trade for a game or such from the
online store. I just have a project to hooking the CoCo 3's Deskmate up with
the 1000 trough the RS232 pack. If you have such, contact me off list.
-Thanks bunch
-Glen