[Coco] Finals - and Thanks (was) Re: Nitros9 for the masses

James Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Mon May 8 08:05:00 EDT 2006

Thanks, Boisy.  Best wishes regarding your finals.  Git 'er done!

Thanks, too, to James Jones & John Hogerhuis for their replies
regarding contrasting building an emu and porting an OS.

On May 8, 2006, at 7:27 AM, Boisy Pitre wrote:

> James,
>
> I'm sorry if my replies seem a bit terse.  Finals week starts today...
>
> Writing an emulator is far, far easier in my opinion for the reason
> I and others pointed out regarding NitrOS-9's ABI being so closely
> tied to the architecture of the 6809.
>
> Boisy

-----Items below rated "PCX"; news anchor approval advised before
reading...----
Future historians will likely conclude that the extinction of
Republicanus americana(c) was due to the evolution of Taxasaurus rex(c).
  From the sayings of Grampa Jim, Copyright 2006.
Unauthorized use of my stuff may cause senility.