[Coco] COCO4 Emulator

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Fri May 5 23:33:47 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/5/06 10:48:14 P.M. Eastern  Daylight Time,
msmcdoug at iinet.net.au writes:
>Again, I'm not poo-pooing  John's idea for a Coco 4 - just saying that if
>it's worth doing, then  it's worth doing in real hardware. Whether or not
>that's an FPGA or  heavily-modified Coco 3 is another matter...

I think emulating a  coco4 would be a good first step to actually
building a coco4.    What's wrong with that.  You could write
the software for it to make it  work and have it ready
before you actually build it and test it out to where  everybody
would be happy with it.   Sounds like a plan to  me.....

Roy