[Coco] CoCo Fest video and chat

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Thu May 4 16:29:08 EDT 2006

John,

The auction was lacking this year as compoared to the last few.

I can say that I REALLY like the FM77AV that you donated. I was the
winner of that and it was funny when I won. Sandy said to me, why did
you buy that? It doesn't even work. :) Well last night at ~11:45PM I
determined what the problem was. It is outputting a screen and I booted
to BASIC. That keyboard is something else. I still need to fix the
problem but it is narrowed down to the SCART RGB board or cable. The
8pin RGB port on the motherboard works fine. That is one well built
machine. It is TOTALLY apart on the floor and there are about 30 screws
to get all the assemblies disconnected from one another.

So now I have a TC-9, TC-70 and the FM77AV to may rare collection.

Soon I'll be getting over 500lbs of CoCo3s and some hardware. Has to
come by freight. :)

I mentioned to Boisy how one of your girls were passed out sitting next
to you on Sat. as you and your wife  were at the table. I wonder if
anyone got a photo of that? Boisy??

I must say John, you had some GREAT items on your table last year.
Wierd stuff, loved it!

Mark