[Coco] Mark yer spot on the CoCo Frappr map...

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu May 4 10:18:27 EDT 2006

Bruce W. Calkins wrote:
> Aw, Bob, I just entered mine.  I hope that does not confuse things.
>
> Bruce W.
>

>>  To all who have sent me locations
>> for my map, unless specifically asked not to (or it's already there) I
>>
> will go
>
>> ahead and copy my database entries to this map.
>>

>> Cheers,
>> Bob
I put mine in last night, and then had to go back and edit my name
again. Dunno if it was this portables keyboard, or my ancient fingers.
FWIW guys, I'm in UP MI ATM, trying to make a tv station work, burned up
feedlines and antenna harness to be fixed. I put it in to show home of
course.  I sure wish they'd let me retire...

--
Cheers, Gene