[Coco] Mark yer spot on the CoCo Frappr map...

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 08:49:58 EDT 2006

> Popping in for a moment...
>
> http://www.frappr.com/radioshackcolorcomputer
>
> Take a second and mark your location on the Frappr map I just made,
> and we can all start seeing where everyone is.  I recall someone was
> doing this manually, but now we can use Frappr -- if there is already
> a CoCo Frappr (did not find searching for "CoCo" or "Color Computer")
> I'll remove this one.
>
> 		-- Allen

That's cool! I was going to try to utilize Google maps to do the same thing,
but this just saved me a bunch of work. :) To all who have sent me locations
for my map, unless specifically asked not to (or it's already there) I will go
ahead and copy my database entries to this map. That's just over a hundred
names, not counting the Glenside list I downloaded, and I won't do that list...
it's way too long! Thanks Allen!!!

Cheers,
Bob