[Coco] CoCo Fest video and chat

James Jones jamesjones01 at mchsi.com
Tue May 2 21:34:42 EDT 2006

Glen VanDenBiggelaar wrote:
> Interesting, Calgary is only about 3 hours south of here, maybe next year, I
> should think about organising a car pool from here in Alberta.
> On the lighter side, maybe the wives should start a "Wives and girlfriends
> of CoCo users" group and then get together and plan a weekend for what they
> want to do during the feast :)- just a thought.
> -Glen

Funny you should mention that... after either the 13th or the 14th Last
Chicago CoCoFest, my wife set up a Yahoo group for just that purpose. It
dion't take off, but it still exists, and if said wives and girlfrieds
look up the Yahoo group CoCoLadies and join, then next year could be
just as you describe.

	James Jones