[Coco] Short Sunday CoCoFest WebCam

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Tue May 2 18:35:40 EDT 2006

Frank,

Very well put. Some call it flame war, I call it a discussion, and yes
we can agree to disagree on this from one to another. My points are
bold and aggressive, that is my nature as I indicated early.

Many say that the CoCo market is not there. Not this year, but at least
the last three as I recall, Cloud-9 sales at the fest were in the
thousands. Not bragging, just pointing out what Frank has noted. It is
a legitimate business. With that comes some nice home run business tax
shelters and privileges to make these trips for me. Not all can do that
I'm aware.

Since others have indicated there not so easy history. I want to add
some to the otherside.  It wasn't easy getting to this point. But with
hard work it can be done.

I have been divorced twice, the last one cost me a bit over $200K cash.
I have two wonderful kids, one is just finishing his first year of law
enforcement training, ready for his second year. My youngest is going
to graduate high school and start college in the fall. I have a 40acre
hobby farm with way to many toys. I too like Roger and many on the
list, work my ass off. Hopefully in the next 3-4 years I will sell my
farm to developers and retire while under the age of 50. I just turned
43. I have a GREAT job and a GREAT home business. Things haven't always
been as good as they are now. Tough road to get here. Don't give up
your dreams, big or small.

Now before anyone says that I'm blowing my own balloon... Here is my
point and it is a VERY simple one......

Without a doubt, I am where I am today because of this machine called a
CoCo. My success in life is attributed to this machine that I AM
passionate for.

I agree with Roger, enjoy the CoCo. Happy CoCoing to all.

Mark
Cloud-9