[Coco] CoCo Fest video and chat

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Tue May 2 02:13:05 EDT 2006

People
Well I made it  back.   14 hours on the road trying to
stay awake. (and  alive,  some people just shouldn't be
allowed to  drive.)

In a message dated 5/1/06 7:21:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight  Time,
fwp at deepthought.com writes:
>What we need to do is find a way to  reach
>out to people who like myself used a coco and
> for any of a  number of reasons
>stopped.
>They won't hear about it from your  web
> page because they don't know about it.
>It would be nice if  Radio Shack would be
> willing to put up fliers in their stores
>for  the fest. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting though. :-)
I wonder how much an  add in Nuts and Volts magazine
would go for?   Or maybe in Computer  Shopper?

Just a thought.....

Roy