[Coco] Looking for I/O specs for DECB,Nitros,.....

John Hogerhuis jhoger at gmail.com
Mon May 1 23:49:11 EDT 2006

Brett --

The best resource for this kind of thing is the "Unravelled" series.

http://bitchin100.com/disk-basic-unravelled.pdf
http://bitchin100.com/color-basic-unravelled.pdf
http://bitchin100.com/extended-basic-unravelled.pdf
http://bitchin100.com/super-extended-basic-unravelled.pdf

Good luck with F83. Curious: why F83 and not an ANS standard Forth?
You could start with 6809 CamelForth. I made a rudimentary port of the
Z80 version to the Tandy WP-2 sometime back.

Anyway I'd be happy to see something reasonably useful like F83. I'd
also like to see it ROMable though... no dependencies on the native
ROM. I've always thought that 8-bit micros would have been much better
off with a Forth ROM instead of BASIC.

-- John.