[Coco] CoCo Fest video and chat

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Mon May 1 22:34:07 EDT 2006

Mark,

Well put, to each their own.

Not frustrated at all from a vendor's view point. I had nothing new
this year. Sales were higher than I expected. My inventory was down
from over $12kUSD to just a bit over $3k at tax time. Sold out of
almost everything.

 From an attendee's maybe. I'm not amused by ones that don't attend
suggestion how it should be done. I don't care for big talkers
either, more in favor of the doers.

Anyones that knows me will tell you that you know exactly where you
stand with me on any point we are discussing. Call it bold, highly
opinionated, or an ass? I will let you know.

What I am guilty of is passionate about the CoCo. With that, emotion
is present. :)

Hundreds of miles??? Aren't you in AU?????

Mark