[Coco] CoCo Fest video and chat

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Mon May 1 21:23:35 EDT 2006

Roger,

IMHO, you are one of the people THAT SHOULD be there. CoCo3.com and
selling your IDE and other products. Heck even help out with the cam
hosting, not remote but ONSITE.

Again, plenty of excuses. After 15 years of Glenside's last fest, if
one really want to be there they would, period. That goes for any of
the reasons stated. Take a bus, car pool, share a room, etc....Be
creative. Some bring their family and do other things. Plenty to see
and do in ChiTown.

I don't recall everyone that has attended and could have missed you.
Have you every been to ChicagoFest or PennFest? Please correct me
here if I missed you. I'm usually very busy there, Chicago, that is,
PennFest was a bust for Cloud-9. ~$1200 it cost me and the wife to
go, not one sale. I had a great time anyway.

Another is support of Glenside. If you are not a member then
you(meaning everyone reading this) should reinstate their dues or
become a member.

Membership poll here, since we are getting input.......

Are you(meaning anyone reading this) a member of Glenside?

If not.....

http://members.aol.com/clubbbs/glenside/

My $0.02.

Mark