[Coco] CoCo Fest video and chat

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 1 20:13:07 EDT 2006

   I would have been there this year as well as last year except last
year I was out of work and had to
sell the house in WV and move to Dallas, TX. Finially got a new job last
fall after being out of work
for 14 months, so do not have any vacation time until this Sept. and if
all goes well and there is a fest
in 2007, I WILL be there. I have very much enjoyed all the fest I have
attendent over the years.

John Donaldson