[Coco] CoCo Fest video and chat

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Mon May 1 15:13:30 EDT 2006

Very well said.

 I wish I could come. San Antonio is just too far away. I only make $8/hr
and I just simply can't manage to save a penny for ANYTHING. If I could
drive over there during the day and have time to visit, then I would.
 By golly, do it next year in San Antonio or Austin, I'll be there. PROMISE!
I could even make as far as Houston, because I have family there where I
could put up for a weekend. Dallas/Ft.Worth is too far and no friends or
family there.
 In San Antonio, there is the River Walk. A great place to visit in the
evenings.

George