[Coco] Chicago CoCoFest 2007 .... a vision of what could be?

Nickolas Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Tue May 16 05:49:07 EDT 2006

For those that are interested.

Go to this link...

http://members.optusnet.com.au/nickma/Pennfest2000/main.html

...to see the website that I had created for Pennfest 2000. This was
kept up-to-date as the fest evolved over its 9 month preparation period
up until a few days before the fest opened when I had to jump on a plane
and fly from Australia to the US to execute the entire event along with
Ron Bull.

Would a webpage similar to this for the next Chicago CoCoFest generate
interest for people to attend or is it a waste of time since the current
successful format works just fine?

Nickolas Marentes