[Coco] disabling the break key in BASIC programs.

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Fri Mar 31 23:43:58 EST 2006

On 03/29/2006 09:34 pm, Aaron Banerjee wrote:
> Robert,
>    Thanks for the help!  This was originally for my 16K coco, but I was
> wanting to modify it to prevent my small son from pressing the nice bright
> red break key in one of his BASIC games.

I've always considered that one of my old employers' dumbest mistakes.  Almost
as stupid as that bright orange reset button next to the Mod 3/4 keyboard.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

I think boys might benefit from owning a Barbie doll; every young man
should understand what an expensive proposition it is to cohabitate with
a narcissistic woman built like a stripper.  --  Tony Woodlief