[Coco] CoCoFest! 2006 Room Rates?

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Fri Mar 31 10:55:59 EST 2006

While I don't speak for Glenside I did take a look at the Glenside
website and the listed price for a room is $79+tax for a total of
$86.90. I also noticed that Could-9 is at the top of the list of vendors.
I assume this means that they got it. :-)

I hope your surgery went well and that you recover quickly.

Frank