[Coco] Linux<->Windows Ethernet connection

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Mon Mar 27 17:53:10 EST 2006

> I have CYGWIN on my XP computer, but the compiler I use is called HLA
> and there is no CYGWIN version (yet).  There is a version for Windows
> and one for Linux and I have both OSes ready to compile.

OK. Well it looks like you failed to set the static IP address, since if
you see a message saying "determining IP information" that means you've
configured it for a dynamic address, which won't work for you.

Big problem you're going to have is that a lot of the GUI tools you are
using just don't work in RH9, period. (which is why I strongly recommend
upgrading it)

-Mike