[Coco] FPGA CoCo

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun Mar 26 19:14:47 EST 2006

Gene

Based on what John has done, his 6809 is running at 12.5 MHz with a single phased
clock. I am not sure if his core runs single clock for each intructionor not. Even at
two clock cycle per instruction would yield an effective 6025 MHz. By synthesizing
the the CPU core alone, static timing indicates that a single instruction may operate
up to about 19 MHz.

james