[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Telewriter128

Charles Richmond richmond at plano.net
Sat Mar 25 23:25:30 EST 2006

Hi Doug

You can reach the author of Telewriter128 (Bob van der Poel)
by using the email, phone or other addresses at:

	<http://users.xplornet.com/~bvdp/contact.html>

Perhaps Bob can tell you where to get a copy of Telewriter128.
In any case, he would probably be gratified to know that you
liked his word processor so well.

On Mar 25, 2006, at 1:49 PM, mccomber wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I had a CoCo3 system back in the day. I used Telewriter128 on it to
> write high school and college papers. Loved that word processor.  I've
> long since gotten rid of it and the system.
>
> Now I'm getting back into it with a CoCo3 I bought on eBay on the way.
> I'd like to get a copy of Telewriter128. I haven't seen much software
> for the CoCo on eBay at all except for the odd cartridge here and
> there.  And I can't find anything on the net either.
>
> I've found a couple of CoCo stores, but they don't have Telewriter.
> Anyone know where I can find a copy?
>
> Regards,
> Doug
>

> Brought to you by the 6809, the 6803 and their cousins!
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links