[Coco] printer ribbons

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Tue Mar 21 23:11:53 EST 2006

Not sure if it's considered good form to respond to my own post but since
making the original post I'm starting to think that better then conecting
a printer to my coco I could conect the printer port on my coco to the serial
port on my PC running linux. I would capture the output of the "printer" with
something like minicom which I could later print my laser. Has any Linux user
actually done this yet?

Do to a recent reorginization<SP?> my coco and related hardware is once again loaded
in boxes. This time I won't wait 15 years to dig it all back out again. :-)

Frank