[Coco] DLOAD

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Mar 21 18:05:14 EST 2006

Roger, I seem to recall that on the CoCo 3, DLOAD is overwritten in the ROM code
as well, with a jump to the reset vector or its equivalent somewhere in the
early part of the routine.  I think they left most of the code intact but
patched in the reset. Not 100% sure, though.  If that's the case, you should be
able to restore the original code in RAM and use it.

Art