[Coco] Tandy 1000sx

Bill Tello billyt63 at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 21 12:48:45 EST 2006

When I was in my early twenties, my friend and I remounted the speaker on my
Tandy 1000sx to the drive enclosure and carefully used a hacksaw to remove
the metal front panel on my Tandy 1000sx.  Then we installed two Seagate
ST251-1 40GB drives in it with a full size card.  It all worked well when it
was done, but the cover never quite fit back on it properly after that, so I
just ran it with the cover off.