[Coco] CoCo Wiki

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Mon Mar 20 08:01:50 EST 2006

Boisy,

I see there are plans to have an article on "Useful ASM routines for
dealing with Semigraphics 64x32 mode". My question is why bother,
Semigraphics-4 is already supported by the SET RESET Basic commands and is
the worst of the semigraphics modes. You can't even have different colors
for any of the pixels controlled by one byte; they are always the same.