[Coco] Tandy Hard Disk Controller

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Mar 18 17:47:39 EST 2006

On 03/17/2006 11:49 pm, Glen VanDenBiggelaar wrote:
> Ok, for those of you that are waiting to read it, I did scan and post the
> Hard drive article by Dr. Marty Goodman (finaly). You can read it at
> http://www.coco.8bit-micro.com/editorial.htm. It is not PDF, but just jpeg
> format (not dial-up friendy). -Glen

Ah, gotta love history, even if you had to live through it instead of studying
it in school.  "and up to 500-Meg capacity."

The other day on El Reg there was a review that criticized an external
terabyte of storage because it weighed over five pounds.  In another five
years they'll be cheesed if it _costs_ over five pounds even if it weighs
less than an RFID equipped credit card.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

I think boys might benefit from owning a Barbie doll; every young man
should understand what an expensive proposition it is to cohabitate with
a narcissistic woman built like a stripper.  --  Tony Woodlief