[Coco] Tandy 1000sx

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Fri Mar 17 08:07:02 EST 2006

IIRC, the format command in debug is:

G C800:5

Is my memory ok, or defective?

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rod Barnhart" <rod.barnhart at gmail.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 10:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Tandy 1000sx

I had a 40 meg hardcard in my Tandy 1000SX. From what I gather, it had
been modified by the manufacturer to work in the Tandy line. I rememer
leaving the jumpers at their default settings and going into debug to
do the low-level format. If no one beats me to it, I've got one of the
early editions of "Upgrading and Repairing PCs." I'm sure it's got the
debug command used to low-level format MFM drives in it.

Rod

Rod Barnhart aka Wintermute (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)