[Coco] Heavy Duty Printers

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Mar 11 00:51:16 EST 2006

On 03/10/2006 01:51 am, Neil Morrison wrote:
> [...]

Probably not.  The DWII was strictly parallel.  There were a couple of later
daisy wheel printers with Coco DIN serial ports.  Not quite as rugged as the
DWII, but sturdier than anything since.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

I think boys might benefit from owning a Barbie doll; every young man
should understand what an expensive proposition it is to cohabitate with
a narcissistic woman built like a stripper.  --  Tony Woodlief