[Color Computer][Coco] DLOAD mystery

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 23:16:12 EST 2006

neilsmorr at hotpop.com writes:

>AFAIK, that was done via the cassette port(s). The teacher could  CSAVE to
>all the computers, or CLOAD from one of them. I don't recall  the DLOAD
>command ever being used or  supported.

FWIW, I have (had) one of those 16-way teacher's "consoles", brand new in
wrapper from a Tandy sell-out way back when.  It's still in restorable
condition (if I can find all the screws and nuts and bolts), but I've been
cannibalizing it for the MIDI connectors on the back panel, to use in music  projects.
So far only removed two of them.  --Mike K.