[Coco] Y2k bug

Chris Hawks chawks at dls.net
Mon Mar 6 20:29:37 EST 2006

---Reply to mail from Gene Heskett about [Coco] Y2k bug

> On Monday 06 March 2006 19:37, John Donaldson wrote:
>>Gene,
>>   Don't forget the COCO to SVIDEO converter. Many newer TV's and
>>monitors have
>>a SVIDEO input.
>
> url for that adaptor please?  It may well be exactly what Chester needs.

    No URL yet. It's still two breadboards connected between a Coco3 and
S-Video TV with a unch of wires. I'll have a demo board (and maybe some
production boards by the 'Fest, April 29 & 30).

    Stay tuned.

---End reply

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
"There's nothing wrong with Microsoft that taking a machine-gun to their
entire Marketing and Advertising department wouldn't cure."