[Coco] Y2k bug

Chester A Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Mon Mar 6 16:48:57 EST 2006

I've been searching madly and I read about RGB Analog inputs on all manner
of monitors.
Some really nice ones too.
I imagine none of these work for one reason or other.

I am definately in the market for a CC3 RGB to VGA converter.

Write to me!

/Chester

On Monday 06 March 2006 09:39, Chester A Patterson wrote:
>Roy's adapter? Please elaborate!

Roy Justis is making an adaptor that lets us use svga monitors by
doubling everything, and it works fairly well.

Speak up Roy, sound like another potential customer.  There are others
here also working on this from other but similar angles, perhaps we can
get them to speak up also?

>Many thanks.

?? ...Last night, 2am, the Magnavox 8CM515 made a couple of