[Coco] RE: Tandy Hard Disk Controller

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Mar 6 14:04:41 EST 2006

On Monday 06 March 2006 09:46, Mark Marlette wrote:
>In all of my years of working with SCSI on the CoCo. I have NEVER seen
>a CoCo host adapter have a SCSI ID.
>
>For many reasons, it is not this simple.

Huh?  Should it not be address 7 on the old narrow buss?  How else could
the drive notify it when the data is ready if a disconnect has been
done?  Not that the disconnect has ever been used in the coco's
versions.  It would seem rather pointless since the drive is waiting on
the coco, not the other way around.