[Color Computer][Coco] Tandy Hard Disk Controller

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Sun Mar 5 22:24:45 EST 2006

 That was not a "blind statement". It was a DOUBLE BLIND STATEMENT  based on
assumptions and suppositions, with no facts or knowledge to back it up.
 If you want to "Take it to court", you would beat me up relentlessly and
without mercy.

 Actually, I figured the latest drivers wouldn't have taken into
consideration that more than one Coco would be on a SCSI system. Who would
think that someone would do such a thing, except the original software group
from Microware?

 So as I said..... I assumed and supposed.

George