[Coco] Model III bus pinout

Bruce W. Calkins brucecalkins at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 5 08:54:59 EST 2006

Thank you, Willard,

This is the hard information needed.  I guess I better abort hooking things
up "just because the connectors fit" ;)

I've got a thrift store near me that sells ALL computer related items
untested for $5.00 or less.  I've snagged a couple of nice items for my
semi-vintage & working PCs.  I still dream/fantasize of a motherload of CoCo
stuff showing up.  The main fantasy revolves around the Disto controller and
hard drive combinations and any old but good hard drives that backup or
improve my CoCo equipment.

Thank You,

Bruce W.