[Coco] Tandy Hard Disk Controller

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Mar 4 05:50:58 EST 2006

I recall that Marty did a nice review of hard disk systems available for the
CoCo that was published in Rainbow, and included a discussion of the RS one,
which was more of an interface than a controller.  It definitely had no
firmware, and contained something like 3 chips total, a definite ripoff.  Plus,
I think it was very restricted in terms of what sort of hard drives could
connect to it.  I believe an all-text version of Marty's article was included in
the Delphi data libraries, so perhaps who ever it was had the archive of that
(or was it only the message base that was archived?) could post the article to
the list.

Art