[Coco] Tandy Hard Disk Controller

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Fri Mar 3 21:43:35 EST 2006

On 03/03/2006 01:46 pm, Neil Morrison wrote:
> [...]

Might not be too hard to figure out.  The cartridge for the Coco was basically
some firmware (I assume) and a conversion from the Coco expansion bus to the
Mod 3/4 expansion bus, just as the boards that went into the Mod 2/12/16/6000
were.  Yes, the primary drive box contained the actual controller.  The cable
from a Mod 3/4 bus was straight-through.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

I think boys might benefit from owning a Barbie doll; every young man
should understand what an expensive proposition it is to cohabitate with
a narcissistic woman built like a stripper.  --  Tony Woodlief