[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Why not a Coco on a card

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Fri Mar 3 12:35:27 EST 2006

alxevans at concentric.net writes:

>There was a time when you could buy one of these.  It was a  CoCo 1/2
>on an ISA card.  Of course I would assume what you  want is a CoCo 3
>on a PCI card.

But if you use an older PC (good use for one, besides Linux) an ISA card
would be fine.

Isn't there still the issue of device drivers?  Is there a way to get
DOS/Windows to handle the peripherals (graphics, floppy, HD) for the Coco  card?
Probably easier under OS9, where the device drivers are easily  replaced.  Just
thinking out loud, Mike K.