[Coco] [Color Computer] Fw: Security question in Sub-Domains..

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Thu Mar 2 17:31:46 EST 2006

What you've described below is exactly what BlueHost.com gives as part of
their standard hosting package, and you can set it all up using simple
control pages.

Actually, it's also easy to screw things up because of all the subdomain
and add-on domain "redirection" confusion, and you could end up making your
web site or subdomain go into an infinite loop when somebody visits it.

Roger Taylor