[Coco] NEW: CoCo lounge moves!

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 26 18:29:28 EST 2006

Hi, Everybody,
Sorry for the interruption of the regular topics, But, I just wanted to let you know the CoCo lounge has moved to its own Domain.- much more server space for PDF's, file downloads and more. Not much has changed yet other than the domain name. It's now www.thecocolounge.com. Please update your bookmarks.
I just started a new Job with Dell (they just bought out Alienware, for those who haven't heard- no , I have nothing to do with the Alienware side of things), so for the time being, all the latest updates will be made most weekends. I am also a bit behind in the shipping, so hopefully I will be caught up by next weekend. I still have a bunch of boxes yet to go through and put up on the online store.
-Thanks for all the support,
-Glen