[Coco] Portal-9 to write CoCo floppies soon

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Sat Mar 25 11:22:41 EST 2006

Greetings, and more good news...

I am currently working on adding support in my Portal-9 IDE for
reading/writing and formatting CoCo floppy disks from Windows, even
XP!  Formats include Disk BASIC and OS-9.

For those who are currently using Portal-9 as a demo and are tired of the
floating nag box now is a good time to register the software while I've got
the price dropped.  I will e-mail you a key that will work with all upgrades.

Portal-9 is continuing to grow to your needs, and here's something else I'm
working on adding now...

OS-9 RMA/RLink capabilities (thanks to Boisy Pitre, Robert Gault), so that
you should be able to write OS-9/NitrOS-9 software from Windows 95, 98,
2000, ME, XP as easily as you can write Disk BASIC and ROM/Pak software.

Portal-9 is becoming more cool all the time and I encourage fans to support
the software.  Your interest is my interest.

http://www.coco3.com/go.php?url=portal9

--
Roger Taylor